How to determine your company’s USP
May 21, 2018
The answer
September 5, 2018
Show All

The F#*cking Amazing writing space

Dear reader,
Operating in the wild business world for over two years is starting to sharpen our beast tamer skills.
We’re feeling more confident to share some of the things we’ve learned, read or done for our clients.
So we decided to start writing.
Our practice is marketing and advertising. That’s what excites us.
Apparently marketing represents only 5% of the global GDP, but it drives the rest 95% of the economy.
It influences our lives in general and our daily decisions.
That’s why we’re doing our best to produce good marketing.
So, expect useful stimulating articles, marketing principles and tactics explained.
Looking forward to have you on board for this journey.
Obrigado!

FAmazing team

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

//]]>